What You'll Learn
- What is business agility about, why is it relevant for me and my organisation, and how do I initiate it?
- How do I facilitate intrapreneurship?
- How can economic thinking and social relevance reinforce each other?
Morning — Inspiration
- Introduction to business agility & the babel journey
- 2 inspiring talks on socially relevant entrepreneurship
- Introduction to the afternoon workshop
Afternoon — Workshop
While experiencing techniques from Design Sprint, Liberating Structures and World Cafe, participants will
- brainstorm on project ideas;
- pitch, get feedback, refine, select and create a napkin sketch;
- compose teams to take these ideas forward.
We will end the day with a moment of reflection, so that as a participant, even if you don’t participate in the full learning journey, you’ll leave our boot camp with lots of inspiration on how to initiate intrapreneurship in your organisation.
As a participant of our boot camp, you are free to decide whether or not you will participate in the entire journey. You can decide at or shortly after the boot camp.
Subscribe for Updates
Subscribe and be the first to know about the babel journey and our upcoming events.